Groups are welcome to book a visit to the museum with a guided tour of the submarine USS Razorback (SS 394).
- Reduced rates are available for groups of 8 people or more.
- All groups must pay together to receive the group rate.
- Groups must bring 1 adult (over the age of 18) chaperon for every 10 minors (under the age of 18).
- Children under 5 years of age are not permitted on the submarine for safety reasons.
- Schedule your group Wednesdays and Thursdays 9:30 am to 2:00 pm and Fridays through Sundays during our regular operating hours.
- Please reserve your group at least 48 hours in advance. Dates and times must be confirmed in advance and are subject to prior bookings.
- Teachers and Home School Educators please visit our education page for activities and lesson plans.
Please contact the museum staff for more information (501) 371-8320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.