The Submarine Sleepover is open to any group of 10 to 35 people.
A night aboard the historic submarine USS Razorback includes a personalized guided tour of the submarine as well as other activities. Groups will see parts of the submarine normally closed to the public and they will sleep in refurbished bunks in the tight crew’s quarters, experiencing the close quarters, sights, sounds, smells and lack of privacy endured by the sailors who once lived aboard the submarine. Evening activities can include educational programs or just watching a movie aboard the submarine, like the crew did.
- The cost is $40 per person.
- Minimum group size is 10 and the maximum group size is 35. If the group does not have at least 10 participants, the minimum payment is $400.
- All participants must be at least 5 years of age. Children under 5 are not permitted on the submarine for safety reasons.
- A $120 non-refundable deposit (plus tax) is required at the time of booking.
- Dinner is not included but a continental breakfast will be provided.
- Reservations can be made for Friday or Saturday nights and groups will have exclusive access to the facility for the night.
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance (and we normally book 6-8 weeks out).
- AIMM requires a minimum of one adult (18+ years of age) chaperon for every five minors (under 18 years of age).
- Submarine Sleepovers can be in conjunction with a birthday party for an additional charge of $10 per birthday person.
- Dog tags can be made for your special event as well. Please see the AIMM Custom Dog Tag Form for the format.
- Please download the waiver of liability and emergency contact forms below and have each participant bring a signed copy with them.
Please remember that space is extremely limited aboard Razorback, so it is suggested that each participant pack light!
- Sleeping Bag or Blanket
- Pillow (we have a pillow on each bunk, if you want to use ours)
- Personal hygiene items (toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, etc.)
- One change of clothes
- Closed-toe shoes only. No sandals.
Please contact the museum staff for more information (501) 371-8320 or email@example.com.